Friday, September 24, 2010
New Blogger
I'm finally giving in and making a blog after a good friend twisted my arm (you know who you are). I'm not big on posting my life for the public, but now that we have started a family I figured it's a fun way to document how our lives are changing. It also gives us a place to share our sweet bundle of joy with our family and friends. I apologize ahead of time for spelling and grammar errors. If you're going to read anything I write you will have to suffer through my "creative" writing. This is one of my favorite pictures of Elias so far. It was one of those days when he had peed through an outfit and as I was changing him he spit up on the clean outfit and by the time I was on the third or fourth outfit we decided to have 'naked Friday'. He loved it. I of course was not naked but I had gone through at least two shirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment