Sunday, January 9, 2011
7
Almost 7 months ago we began a new chapter in our lives. One that has proven to be the biggest change so far. I never thought I could love something as much as I have grown to love my son. All the years of dreaming of myself as a wife and mother have come true. If I didn't have anything else in life I would sill have all that I need. Elias is becoming such a fun little boy with a curious personality. Our lives will not lack humor as long as he is around. The other morning as he choked on a piece of toast I asked if he was okay and he shook his head no and then picked up an other piece and stuck it in his ear. I love Boogy Bear. I love watching him explore his own hands, feet and ears, I love as he learns how his toys work, I love as he attempts to crawl, I love holding him when he's sleeping as his hand rests on my cheek. My love grows with each giggle and smile. I've never loved my husband in the way that I do when I watch him play with Elias. I love living in my dream and loving each second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment