Monday, March 7, 2011

Momma

"Momma" coming from the mouth of my 8 month old son is the best thing I've ever heard anyone say.  "Momma" coming from the mouth of my 8 month old son is the worst thing I've ever heard when he's standing in his crib at night crying and calling for me.  How can such a little person bring so much joy yet break my heart with one tiny word? 

Not only is Elias saying momma now, he also says dadda, hi, signs more and milk.  He is filling our lives up with so much laughter and happiness.  We went to the zoo this weekend and loved looking at all the animals and playing on the play ground.  Adam and I used to argue over who had to take care of him and now we are arguing over who gets to take care of him.  Every Sunday morning we call dibs on who gets to carry him into church or who gets to push him in the cart.  His chubby cheeks are irresistible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment