Thursday, August 11, 2011
Moving
We are just days away from moving. The movers will be arriving on Monday to pack us and will load transport and unload everything! I have know idea how we would have ever done this on our own. Moving is so stressful even when someone else is doing the work. I can't imagine the wreck I would be if we were doing this ourselves. Elias and I will head to VA with my dad on Monday. Adam will stay behind an finish up with the movers and his parents will come over with him on Wednesday. So excited about his adventure but nervous and sad to leave behind good friends and a job I have loved. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers for safe travels and that this would be an easy transition for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment