Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life Changes

  Adam and I would like to share some exciting news with you.  We are pregnant!  Most of you already knew that though. So now we have some scary news to share.  For the last two months we have been seriously discussing the possibility of selling out house and have decided to move forward.  This was a challenging and difficult decision which became more complicated with the news that we will welcome another new baby just after Christmas (I’m tearing up as I write this because there are many emotions wrapped around this and I’m sure this will seem like a long, bumpy road).  I’m sure you are all thinking how crazy this is and believe me we do too but after much prayer, counsel and discussion we are putting our faith in God (Psalm 37) and have turned our desires, wants and needs over to Him to care for.  As for now we will be tucked up under His wings of protection (Psalm 91) waiting for doors to open and close as God sees best fit for us.  The house will be officially listed tomorrow and will be part of a realtor tour next Tuesday.  Our realtor is the best in town and feels that our house will move at the right price.  We appreciate all prayers for this as well as for the new baby who we will get our first glimpse of tomorrow at my Doctor’s appointment and sonogram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment