Our perfect little angle is starting to show some true colors. Two days ago when I picked him up from daycare Dianna, the daycare mom, told me he had gotten in trouble after being told three times to stop standing on a toy. When she took it away he threw a fit, got himself together and very politely signed “please” to Dianna asking for the toy back.
Yesterday when I picked him up he had gotten his first time out. Dianna told him to stop throwing toys at the cat. He apparently looked right at Dianna, smiled, and threw it again.
This morning when I dropped him off Dianna fills me in that he can now open some of the child proof latches, tries to climb up and stand on the back of the sofa and climbs on a chair to get to and stand on the table.
I’m not sure we know what we have gotten ourselves into.
No comments:
Post a Comment